You can easily lose belly fat if you follow these ten healthy eating habits. Even though they are very simple tips they may take some discipline to implement but eating healthy foods will over a short period of time lessen your cravings for junk food.
You will also achieve balance emotionally as you are not eating as much sugar or processed foods which can cause energy spikes and crashes draining you emotionally and physically.
Healthy eating habits will help you to lose belly fat and burn calories and give you the flat belly you have always wanted.
So the first phase of this wonderful and nutritious eating plan is to be clear about what you cannot eat, junk food has to go! It comes back to the basics of not eating ice-cream, chips, candy and white things.
When I say white things I mean, white bread, white flour foods, white rice and pasta. And it’s necessary to minimize sugar as much as possible.
Healthy Nutrition is a Must To Lose Fat
- Eat a large raw salad every day. Not so hard, right? You can eat raw veggies, such as tomatoes, lettuce, shredded carrots, cabbage, raw broccoli, snow peas, beets, green beans.
- Eat steamed green veggies every day. Vegetables such as broccoli, brussel sprouts, string beans, bok choy and asparagus.
- Eat some beans daily, about ½ cup. Kidney, pinto, black or gabenzo.
- Eat raw seeds and nuts daily. Use more seeds if you want a flat belly.
- Eat fruit daily. At least 4 fresh fruits, eat more berries and cherries. If you are trying to lose weight stay away from bananas, pineapple, peaches the real sweet fruits.
- Have some veggie juice freshly squeezed.
- Try to cut down on meat. Don’t eat it every day. And when you do eat it make sure its organic and lean.
- Watch your salt intake, when cooking do not add salt. It’s not necessary.
- Watch your oil intake. You can use a little for cooking since you are cutting down on butter. Only 1 tablespoon daily, which includes your salad dressing.
- No coffee or alcohol as these set up cravings. Use herbal or green tea.
I realize and understand the latest craze is to have 4-6 meals a day to keep blood sugar levels balanced. For a lot of people this is not realistic because it has been my experience that it can often set up a grazing pattern of non stop eating.
It’s Ok if your meals are small and you are actually consuming less calories. As long as it’s not a license to overeat and your calorie intake is your set goal. If this style does not suit then simply don’t do it, you will still lose belly fat. Stick to your 3 meals a day with maybe 1 snack.
Eat breakfast, stop eating, eat lunch, stop eating, and eat dinner and stop eating.
You don’t need to be constantly grazing. A lot of people have no idea what real hunger pangs are and often mistake them for thirst or anxiety or something else but their not really hungry.
Get a Flat Belly by Eliminating Tempting Foods
Just in case you do develop a craving eliminate all tempting foods. Get rid of it all from your house, pantry, kitchen and car. No secret stashes. Remember only have healthy foods available and if you do have a desperate attack you will only have healthy foods on hand.
If you need extra help join a support group. Over-eaters Anonymous can help with eating disorders. There are many and varied groups that can offer encouragement without judgment. The rewards are so worth it and the benefits of eating healthy foods are numerous.
Beyond Diet is the ultimate program for healthy eating habits and over-all fat loss.